Import all your saved passwords from other password managers to NordPass easily.
To import the data on your desktop device:
- Launch the application and log in to your account;
- Go to Settings → Import/Export;
- Upload exported CSV file;
- Select your items you want to import;
Now you are done and ready to use our secure and simple password manager that helps to sort out your passwords once and for all. After your import is done, don't forget to delete your CSV file. It's not safe to keep it unencrypted on your computer.
Also, it is now available to import your passwords on Android devices.
To import passwords on your Android device:
- Open the NordPass application and go to Settings;
- There, should be and Import section. Click on 'Import Logins';
- Select the browser you want to import your login information from;
- Then, you will see the steps you need to take in order to import the passwords.
After following the steps, the passwords from your browser should appear in the NordPass application.