You can change your account's profile picture to easier differentiate between multiple accounts and add personalization to your NordPass application. Follow the steps below to add a custom picture on:
If you do not see an option to add a profile picture, make sure that you are using the latest version of the NordPass application. You can learn more about updating your application here.
- Log in to your NordPass application or Web Vault and click on your account's icon at the top.
- Click the camera icon.
- This will open a new window where you can drag and drop a photo or upload it from your device.
- Adjust your picture's size and select Upload.
- Log in to your NordPass application, open Menu section, and tap the camera icon.
- Upload a photo from Gallery or take a new photo.
- Adjust the picture and tap the check mark icon.