Once you’ve successfully become a partner with NordPass MSP, you can start creating and fully managing organizations from the MSP Admin Panel.
To access the MSP Admin Panel, you first need to set up your NordPass MSP account.
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
Open the welcome email you’ve received from NordPass and select Start Registration Now.
- Create a password for your MSP account and select Continue.
Note: All passwords created during this setup process will solely be for your MSP account. Each member will log in using their own unique credentials.
- Scan the QR code or enter the code into your authenticator app to set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for your MSP account and select Continue.
- Enter the 6-digit code from your authenticator app.
- Make sure to save your backup codes and select Continue.
Note: Backup codes will allow you to log in to the MSP Admin Panel if you lose access to your authenticator app.
Create a Master Password for your MSP account and select Continue. The Master Password serves as an extra layer of security and is used when you wish to unlock the MSP Admin Panel.
What if I forget my MSP Admin Panel Master Password?
If you lose or forget your Master Password, your Recovery Code will let you access the MSP Admin Panel.
Once you create your MSP account, you’ll be prompted to save and store your Recovery Code in a safe place.
If you forget your Master Password, please follow these steps:
Find your Recovery Code.
At the MSP Admin Panel login screen, select Forgot Master Password?.
- Enter your Recovery Code and select Continue.
- Enter your new Master Password and select Continue.
Note: If you forget your Master Password and don’t have your Recovery Code, you’ll lose MSP Admin Panel access.