To export your saved passwords from the Safari browser on macOS devices, follow the steps below:
Note: Safari 15 or later versions are needed to export passwords.
- Open the Safari browser, select Safari, and open Preferences/Settings.
- Select the Passwords icon and enter your device's password.
- Click the three dots icon and choose to export all password or select passwords.
- Confirm that you wish to export your passwords and create a file.
- Save the .CSV file to your device.
That's it! You have exported your login data from the Safari browser.
Now, you can easily import these passwords to the NordPass Password Manager by following our guide on how to import passwords to NordPass.