To export your saved passwords from the Safari browser, please follow these steps:
Please note: you need Safari 15 or later versions to export passwords.
- Go to Safari and select Safari > Preferences.
- Select the Passwords icon and enter the password you use to log in to your computer.
- Click the three dots icon and choose Export Passwords.
- Confirm that you wish to export your passwords and create a file.
- Save the .CSV file to your device.
That's it! You have exported the login data from the Safari browser. Now, you can simply import these passwords to your NordPass vault.
Check our guide on how to import passwords to NordPass.