To export your saved passwords from the Safari browser, follow the steps below:
Please note, that you need Safari 15 or later versions to export passwords.
- Open the Safari browser, select Safari, and open Preferences.
- Select the Passwords icon and enter your device's password.
- Click the three dots icon and click Export Passwords.
- Confirm that you wish to export your passwords and create a file.
- Save the .CSV file to your device.
That's it! You have exported your login data from the Safari browser.
Now, you can easily import these passwords to the NordPass Password Manager by following our guide on how to import passwords to NordPass.