Every organization that purchases a NordPass Business plan has access to its own Admin Panel. The Admin Panel is used to invite and manage users, and groups and to monitor key cybersecurity indicators such as the health of user passwords.
- Access the Admin Panel
- Invite others to join your organization
- Roles in the Admin Panel
- Create and manage Groups
Access the Admin Panel
The Admin Panel can only be accessed by an Owner or Admin of an organization. Once you’re assigned one of these roles – and have completed the account setup process – you can log in to the Admin Panel by following these steps.
- Enter the following website address into your browser: panel.nordpass.com
- Enter your Business Account email address and select Continue.
- Enter your Business Account password and select Log In.
- Enter your NordPass Master Password and select Unlock Admin Panel.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in to the Admin Panel, select the Dashboard tab in the top navigation bar to see an overview of your organization’s activity.
Invite others to join your organization
Once you’ve logged in to the Admin Panel, you can invite your colleagues to join your organization. To invite new members, open Admin Panel, open the Members page, and select Invite Members.
Check our How to invite members to join my organization guide for information on inviting members to the organization.
Roles in the Admin Panel
Every person who joins an organization on NordPass Business has one of three defined roles:
- Owner - Primary role in an organization; has Admin Panel access and all management privileges.
- Admin - Secondary role in an organization; has Admin Panel access and majority of management privileges, but cannot grant or revoke Owner rights.
- User - An organization member that only has access to the NordPass password manager app.
More information on Admin Panel roles and how to assign them to others can be found in our Roles in your organization guide.
Create and manage Groups
Groups is a NordPass Business feature that allows your organization to instantly share passwords with pre-defined groups of people, for example, an entire finance team or marketing department. When an item is shared with a group, all its members will have access to the shared item. You can easily stop sharing an item with the group or remove a person from the group, this way revoking their access to the shared items.
Groups are created and managed by the organization's Owners and Admins in NordPass Admin Panel. More information on how to manage Groups and share items can be found here.