Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to set up user provisioning in the NordPass Admin Panel with Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
This guide is for those using the new Azure admin panel design. To switch to the new design, follow the instructions given by Azure.
- Go to Microsoft Azure and log in.
- Go to Azure Active Directory.
- Select Enterprise applications in the left sidebar menu.
- Select New application > Create your own application.
- Enter the name of your application and select Integrate any other application you don't find in the gallery (Non-gallery).
- On the application page, select Users and groups in the left sidebar menu and add users.
- Open Provisioning in the left sidebar menu and select Get started.
- Go to the NordPass Admin Panel.
- Go to Settings > User provisioning and select Get Credentials.
- In the new window, you will see admin credentials.
- Go back to Azure.
- Under Provisioning Mode, select Automatic and enter the admin credentials you can see in the NordPass Admin Panel.
- Select Test Connection and wait while a check takes place.
- Once the check is over, select Save and then close the window.
- Select Start provisioning.
The user provisioning setup is now complete. Users will receive an email invitation within a few minutes asking them to complete their NordPass registration.