Many websites are being breached every day, and if your members' data were stored on any of them, it may compromise your organization’s security. You can use the Data Breach Scanner in the Admin Panel and monitor such accounts to prevent this.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on setting it up and adding domains you’d like to follow:
- Go to Settings in the Admin Panel;
- Scroll down and select the Breach Scanner;
- Select Add Domain;
- In the new window, enter the domain name you’d like to follow. DNS TXT entry will be provided.
- Copy DNS TXT and contact your administrator to add generated DNS TXT entry into your domain DNS configuration;
- Once the TXT entry is added, go back to the Business Admin Panel. To finish your domain ownership confirmation, tap the Verify button next to the configured domain.
If you lost DNS TXT record you can see it again using "Show DNS TXT entry". If you want to permanently stop domain scanning, delete the domain.
- Usually, DNS change takes only a few minutes; however, in rare cases, it may take up to 72 hours to complete;
- All breach scanning data will be available within the next 24 hours;
- You can add up to 2 domains for breach scanning. If you’d like to add more, please contact sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.