To export your saved passwords from the Kaspersky Password Manager, follow the steps below:
- Open the main application window.
- In the menu panel, click Additional (three dots).
- In the opened menu, click Settings.
- Select the Import/Export section.
- In the Export to text file section, click Export.
- In the window that opens, specify the file name and folder you want to save the file.
- Select OK.
- The application will copy your notes and credentials to a TXT file.
That's it! You have exported your login data from the Kaspersky Password Manager.
To import your password to NordPass, you will have to convert your file to CSV format. For a template of the file and more information, please check how to organize CSV file for import to NordPass.
Now, you can easily import these passwords to the NordPass Password Manager by following our guide on how to import passwords to NordPass.