Make sure that your exported file is in the CSV file format. NordPass currently does not support other import formats. In order to export the information from Norton Password Manager, please try following the guides below.
To export passwords from the Norton password manager data from browser:
- Start your browser;
- On the top-right corner of the browser, click on the Norton Password Manager icon;
- In the unlock your vault window, type your vault password →
- Click the Norton Password Manager extension icon →
- In the Norton Password Manager window, click on the three dots →
- In the Protected vault Action window, enter your vault password to export the Norton Password Manager data.
Export the Norton Password Manager data from Norton application:
- Start Norton. If you see the My Norton window, next to Device Security, click
- In the Norton main window, double-click
- In the Norton Password Manager window, click the Settings icon available at the bottom of the window;
- Click the tab;
In the Export panel, select the file format.
You can select one of the following:
If you want to back up your data with a password for more security, type and confirm the password.
You can access your vault backups at My Documents\Norton Password Manager Backups\<Norton account name>.
- Click .
- In the Validate Password for Password Manager window, type your vault password to export your Password Manager data.
- Click to confirm.
You can also check the guide on how to organize .CSV file for importing to NordPass.
Additionally, you can check our guide on how to import passwords to NordPass.