Data export from Blur is not possible on mobile devices, so make sure you have access to a computer. To start:
- Open up the Blur extension and click on the Blur logo in the extension bottom left corner, or go straight to the website, and log in to your account;
- Click on your username in the top right corner;
- Go to the Settings.
- At the bottom of the webpage, you should see a row called Export Data and the button on the right that says: Export;
- If asked, verify yourself with your Blur account password;
- Once the pop up appears, click the Export CSV button;
- Select which section of your data you want to export and click the ‘Export CSV’ button;
- Click the Download button;
Please be aware that after exporting, your password will be completely visible, make sure to choose a safe location and remove the file completely from your device after you are done importing them to NordPass.
To import your password to NordPass, you will have to convert your file to CSV format. For a template of the file and more information, please check how to organize CSV file for import to NordPass.
Finally, check our guide on how to import passwords to NordPass.