In case you can't login and unlock your NordPass account due to:
- Incorrect Nord Account's password, click on the Forgot your password? button or go here to reset it;
- Incorrect 6-digit code, please make sure that you are using the latest code sent as the e-mails may stack up. In order to request a new code, simply try logging in again or click on Try again button;
*If you are not receiving the code to your mailbox, please check your spam/junk folders.
- Invalid Two-Factor Authentication code, please make sure that you have set up the 2FA with the same email address as for NordPass, also, make sure that the code is not expired.
*If you have not properly set up the 2FA on your account as stated here or have lost your device you have the authenticator app on, please contact our Customer Success agents in order to reset the Two-Factor Authentication on your account;
- Incorrect Master Password, click on the Forgot Master Password? to reset it. For resetting the Master Password, you will need to enter the Recovery Code, which was given when creating the account.
- Incorrect Recovery Code (a code of 24 characters), please make sure that you have not mistyped it.
*If you don't have the Recovery Code, click here for more information on how to access your account.
If you are getting any other error messages or cannot find help here, please contact our Customer Support team.