To finish your registration and fully set up your account, you need to install the app and create a Master Password.
- Firstly, download NordPass and install it by launching the setup file;
- Open the application and click Log in with Nord Account;
- You will be redirected to a page to login. Enter your email address and the *6-digit code you will receive to your email address. Alternatively, you can choose to log in with your Nord Account's password;
Also, Nord Account now supports multiple accounts. You can add a secondary account to log in easier to multiple accounts, to do that simply select Add another account:
*If you choose to log in with the 6-digit code, enter your e-mail address and press Get Code. Note that it is active for 60 minutes only and you need to use the newest one every time. If you are not getting the 6-digit codes, do not forget to check the spam/junk folders and whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org email address with your email provider.
- Now you will be redirected to the NordPass application and you can create your Master Password. Make sure to create a strong, safe password that you will remember, since it is the main password that is needed to access your vault;
- You will be given a Recovery Code. Please keep it safe in case you do forget your password and cannot access your data stored in the application.
And that's it, your NordPass account is set up!