To finish your registration and fully set up your account, you need to install the application and create a Master Password.
- Firstly, download and install NordPass application on your device.
- Open the application and click Log in;
- You will be redirected to a website to log in to your Nord Account. Enter your email address and your Nord Account's password. Alternatively, you can choose to log in with a 6-digit code*, Google or Apple;
Also, Nord Account now supports multiple accounts. You can add a secondary account to log in easier to multiple accounts, to do that simply select Add another account:
*If you choose to log in with the 6-digit code, enter your e-mail address and click Get Code. Note that it is active for 60 minutes only and you need to use the newest one every time. If you are not getting the 6-digit codes, do not forget to check the spam/junk folders and whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org email address with your email provider.
- Now you will be redirected to the NordPass application and you can create your Master Password. Make sure to create a strong, safe password that you will remember since it is the main password that is needed to access your vault;
- After that, we suggest generating a Recovery Code. It is a safety guarantee if you ever lose your Master Password. You can find out how to generate a Recovery Code here.
And that's it, your NordPass account is set up!
You can find tutorials on how to use the main features of NordPass for Desktop devices and for Mobile devices in our Help Center as well!