It can seem that there are a lot of logging in steps required to access your vault. However, it is necessary, so that no third-parties could access the saved information that does not belong to them.
To access your vault via NordPass application refer to these steps:
- First, you will be asked to enter your username. Please enter the email address you have used to register with. If you have purchased a bundle of our products, the email address is the same for all of those services.
- After, you will be asked to type in the 6-digit code sent to your email. It is sent automatically after typing in your email address in the previous step. Note that it is active for 30 minutes only and you need to use the newest one every time. If you are not getting the 6-digit codes, do not forget to check the spam/junk folder and whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org email address with your email provider.
- If the Two-Factor Authentication step is enabled via settings, you will be asked to enter the 2FA code. Note that this code is different the one sent to your email address. You can find this one in an Authentication application, for instance, Google Authenticator.
- To unlock your vault you will be asked to enter your master password. You can be asked to enter it more frequently. Note that this password is different than your account's password. It is used only to unlock the saved information. You can recover it using the recovery code. If more guidance is needed, refer to our article on how to recover your master password.
That's it! You have successfully logged in to your vault.
Also, you can access your account via our website to see your subscriptions and active services.
- You will be asked to enter the email address you have registered with, the same instructions comply here as the ones in the first step while logging in to the application.
- In the password section, you need to type in your account's password. Note, that it is not the same as your master password. Once again, if you have a bundle of our services, the passwords are the same for all services. If you have forgotten it, you can use the Forgot your password? option to reset it.