If you are a new user of our Nord services, follow these steps to create your account:
- Download the NordPass application;
- Install NordPass on your device and launch it! For more guidance, you can check out our other articles showing how to set up NordPass on Windows, macOS, and Linux!
- Once opened, click on the Create Account button;
Alternatively, you can go to Nord Account's website and create your Nord Account there by clicking on the Create Nord Account button.
- You will be redirected to Nord Account's website, prompted to type in your email address.
- If you do not have a Nord Account yet, you will be prompted to create your Nord Account's password;
- Afterward, go back to the NordPass application and log into your Nord Account. Then you will need to set up a Master Password. Please keep it safe, it is a very powerful tool for your vault!
- After that, we suggest generating a Recovery Code. It is a safety guarantee if you ever lose your Master Password. You can find out how to generate a Recovery Code here.
And that's it, your NordPass account is all set!