If you are a new user of our Nord services, follow these steps to create your account:
- Download the NordPass application;
- Install NordPass on your device and launch it! For more guidance, you can check out our other articles showing how to set up NordPass on Windows, macOS, and Linux!
- Once opened, click on the Create Account button;
Alternatively, you can go to Nord Account's website and create your Nord Account there by clicking on the Create Nord Account button.
- You will be redirected to Nord Account's website, prompted to type in your email address.
- If you do not have a Nord Account yet, you will be prompted to create your Nord Account's password;
- Afterward, go back to the NordPass application and log into your Nord Account. Then you will need to set up a Master Password. Please keep it safe, it is a very powerful tool for your vault!
- After that, we suggest generating a Recovery Code. It is a safety guarantee if you ever lose your Master Password. You can find out how to generate a Recovery Code here.
And that's it, your NordPass account is all set!
You can find tutorials on how to use the main features of NordPass for Desktop devices and for Mobile devices in our Help Center as well!