This guide explains how to enable the autofill feature on your Android device.
If you are using a Xiaomi device, you will need to enable additional permissions by following this guide.
Before enabling autofill, keep in mind that NordPass native autofill and autosave are supported on these browsers:
- Chrome, Chrome Beta, Chrome Dev, Chrome Canary
- Firefox, Firefox Beta, Firefox Dev, Firefox Focus
- Mi Browser
- Opera Gaming, Opera Mini, Opera Mini Beta
- Samsung Browser
If the browser you are using is not listed above, please enable autofill using accessibility settings instead of native autofill.
How to enable native autofill?
Follow the steps below to enable NordPass autofill services in supported browsers:
- Go to the Menu, open Settings, and tap Turn on autofill.
- Select Open Autofill Services.
- Make sure that NordPass is selected as the preferred autofill service in device settings.
- That’s it! You can check if autofill was enabled correctly in NordPass settings.
How to enable accessibility autofill?
Follow the steps below to enable NordPass autofill in browsers that are not supported:
- Go to the Menu, open Settings, and tap Turn on autofill fallback.
- Tap the Open Settings button and agree with the consent.
- Open the Installed apps category in Accessibility Settings.
- Find NordPass in the Installed apps category and make sure it is enabled.
That’s it! You can check if autofill was enabled correctly in NordPass settings.
Please note that if your browser or application was already running, you will need to reload it in order for autofill suggestions to appear.
Note: don't forget to enable these additional permissions if you are using a Xiaomi device.