To export your saved passwords from the Brave browser, please follow these steps:
1. Go to your browser's Settings.
2. There, look for Additional Settings, select Autofill, and click on Passwords.
3. Then, click on the three dots icon on the right side above the Saved Passwords list. Press 'Export passwords...'.
4. To export the data, enter your computer password.
5. Save the .csv file to your device.
That's it! You have exported the login data from the Brave browser. Now, you can simply import these passwords to your NordPass vault.
Before importing your passwords to NordPass make sure that the CSV file you have is matching our import criteria. For more information, please check how to organize CSV file for import to NordPass.
Finally, check our guide on how to import passwords to NordPass.