This guide will explain how to download and install the NordPass password manager on your Linux device. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Download the NordPass setup file from https://nordpass.com/.
- You will get redirected to the Snap Store. Click Install.
- You will see two ways how you can install NordPass.
Installing NordPass using Desktop store
- Click View in Desktop store.
- In the Desktop Store, click Install button.
- After clicking the Install button, you might get asked to provide your machine's password to confirm installation.
Installing NordPass using comand line
- Open the terminal and run the following line:
sudo snap install nordpass
- Then, enter your machine's password in the terminal.
That's it! You successfully installed NordPass.