NordPass can now scan your data right from your camera on your mobile device, and upload it right away to your vault, without you having to type in anything! OCR (Optical Character Recognition) is a technology used to recognize text in documents, photos, or image files. It scans and identifies text (printed, typed, or handwritten), and converts it into editable file formats. Find out more about the OCR scan feature!
1. Open the NordPass application on your mobile device and select adding Credit Cards or Secure Notes.
2. Then tap on the option Scan Card/Scan Note at the bottom of your screen:
3. Give NordPass permission to use your camera.
4. Scan the text or image - it can take a few seconds.
5. Edit the information if you need it, create a title for your convenience, and tap Save.
That’s it - you have now successfully imported data to your account using your phone’s camera.