Follow the steps below in order to lock your NordPass with Touch ID.
- Open settings and select Unlock with Touch ID.
- Press the Open Settings button.
- Find Touch ID & Passcode and select Add a Fingerprint.
- Set up your Touch ID with your finger.
- Go back to application settings, select Unlock with Touch ID and enter your Master Password.
- Next time you will be trying to unlock the vault, you will see a biometric unlock icon.
That's it, now you can unlock your vault using biometric Touch ID.