This tutorial explains how to install and get started with NordPass on your Linux device using the Vivaldi browser.
Downloading and Installing
1. Open the NordPass page in the Chrome Web Store:
2. Press on Add to Chrome button.
3. When the pop-up Add "NordPass Password Manager & Digital Vault" appears, click on Add extension.
4. You will be redirected to the download page, press on "Download for Linux" and proceed with the installation as per page instructions.
5. After you download NordPass background app, do the following steps:
- Go to the Downloads folder and extract the downloaded file.
- Open your terminal.
- Install the NordPass background application by typing cd command, followed by a directory path:
cd Downloads/ and click Enter
cd install/ and click Enter and then type install command:
bash install.sh and click Enter
6. After installation is completed, a new window appears, write down your registered email address to continue.
7. Afterward, you will receive a 6 digit code in your mail inbox. Write it down to continue.
10. That's it! It's time to manage your passwords.