To export your saved passwords from the Opera browser, follow the steps below:
- Launch your Opera browser, and click on Settings (the geared wheel which is in the left-hand menu). If you can’t see it, you should first click on three dots and enable the sidebar "Show sidebar" At this point, the geared wheel will appear.
- In Settings, click on Advanced and then Privacy & security.
- Under the Autofill, go to Passwords.
- Click on the three dots icon next to Saved Passwords and choose Export Passwords. At this step, it should prompt you to enter your computer password to allow the export.
- Choose a safe location where you want to save your exported passwords, choose the file format of CSV (Comma-separated values), and select Save.
That's it! You have exported your login data from the Brave browser.
Now, you can easily import these passwords to the NordPass Password Manager by following our guide on how to import passwords to NordPass.