To export your saved passwords from the Google Chrome browser, follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome and go to Settings.
- Open Autofill tab and select Password Manager.
- Click on the three dots icon on the right side above the Saved Passwords list.
- Select Export passwords.
- Enter your device's password to export the passwords.
- Save the .CSV file to your device.
That's it! You have exported your login data from the Google Chrome browser.
Now, you can easily import these passwords to the NordPass Password Manager by following our guide on how to import passwords to NordPass.