Follow the below steps to export your Google Chrome data. To start:
- Launch your Chrome browser, click the menu button (the icon of three dots on the upper right corner) and select Settings;
- Click on the Passwords link below the Auto-fill column to see a list of your saved login credentials;
Click on the three dots icon above saved passwords;
- Select Export passwords and in the prompted window again click Export passwords;
- Enter your computer password and click OK;
- Choose a file name, location and export your data to CSV file.
Your Google Chrome data export completed, and you can now start your data import to NordPass.
Finally, check our guide on how to import passwords to NordPass.