To export your saved passwords from the Google Chrome browser, follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome and go to Settings.
- Open Autofill and passwords tab and select Google Password Manager.
- Open Settings and select Download File.
- Enter your device's password to export the passwords.
- Save the .CSV file to your device.
That's it! You have exported your login data from the Google Chrome browser.
Now, you can easily import these passwords to the NordPass Password Manager by following our guide on how to import passwords to NordPass.