To export your saved passwords from the Firefox browser, follow the steps below:
- Click on the menu button to open the menu panel:
- Click . The Firefox Lockwise about:logins page will open in a new tab.
- Click the Firefox Lockwise menu (three dots), then click
- A dialog box will appear to remind you that passwords are saved as readable text. Click the
button to continue.
- You may be prompted to enter your device password if it is enabled.
- You can choose the file name and location where this exported data will be saved as a CSV file.
Your Firefox password export is completed, and you can now start your data import to NordPass.
Before importing your passwords to NordPass make sure that the CSV file you have is matching our import criteria. For more information, please check our guide on organizing the CSV file for a smooth import to NordPass.
Finally, check our guide on importing passwords to NordPass.