Please note that data export from Keeper Security is not possible on mobile devices, so make sure you have access to your computer.
To export your saved passwords from the Keeper Security password manager, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Keeper Security Web Vault.
- Go to Account → Settings.
- Go on Export and then next to 'Export to .csv File' click the button Export Now.
- Enter your Master Password.
- Save the CSV file in a location of your choice.
That's it! You have exported your login data from the Keeper Security password manager.
Now, you can easily import these passwords to the NordPass Password Manager by following our guide on how to import passwords to NordPass.