Data export from Dashlane is not possible on mobile devices, so make sure you have access to your computer. To start:
- Launch Dashlane and log in to your account;
- At the top menu select File → Export data;
- Under Dashlane secure archive choose Unsecured archive (readable) in CSV format;
- At this step, it should prompt you to enter your master password. If you've logged in and proceeded with export straight away, this step may be skipped as Dashlane requires a master password every five minutes.
- Save the file in a safe place.
Your Dashlane data export completed, and you can now start your data import to NordPass.
Before importing your passwords to NordPass make sure that the CSV file you have is matching our import criteria. For more information, please check how to organize CSV file for import to NordPass.
Finally, check our guide on how to import passwords to NordPass.