To export your data from Dashlane, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Dashlane web app.
- Go to My Account in the bottom left corner of the page and select Export Data.
- If required, enter your Master Password and click Unlock to access your secure data.
- Under CSV, click Export to CSV.
- When prompted, create a unique password to encrypt the file. Make sure to remember this password because you'll need it to decrypt the file!
- Confirm your password and click Export data to download an encrypted CSV file of your data.
Your Dashlane data export is completed, and you can now import your data to NordPass.