Follow the steps below if you are experiencing any of these issues while using the NordPass Chrome beta extension:
- NordPass is not auto-filling my passwords
- Google is suggesting my passwords instead of NordPass
- NordPass cannot be unlocked with biometrics
NordPass is not auto-filling my passwords
- Make sure that only the NordPass Beta extension is enabled.
To see which extensions are enabled, type in chrome://extensions/ in the address bar or open Settings > Extensions.
If an extension is enabled you will see a blue button at the bottom. Confirm that the “NordPass® Password Manager & Digital Vault” extension is disabled.
- Restart the Chrome browser.
The browser will be restarted if you close and open it again. You can also type in chrome://restart in the address bar to restart Chrome.
- Re-enable NordPass Beta extension
Open extensions list by typing in "chrome://extensions/" in the address bar or opening Settings > Extensions.
Click the button to disable the NordPass® Beta extension and then click it again to enable the extension again.
Google is suggesting my passwords instead of NordPass
If you see password suggestions from Google instead of NordPass, disable native chrome auto-fill.
- Type in chrome://settings/passwords in the address bar or open Settings > Auto-fill > Password Manager.
- Unselect Offer to save passwords.
NordPass cannot be unlocked with biometrics
Currently, the NordPass Chrome Beta extension does not support biometrics, meaning, the extension can be unlocked with your Master Password only. Our team is currently working on implementing biometric authentication for the extension as well.
If you need further help, please contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.